How long have you been on DeviantArt?
4 years.What does your username mean?
It was random, however it originally was intended to function both as a pseudonym/name-of-a-character that only appeared as a cameo in early works.Describe yourself in three words.
Unused. Wandering. Creator.Are you left or right handed?
Right handed.What was your first deviation?What is your favourite type of art to create?
Pencilled. Quick to make, done-when-done. Line art mostly.If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
The style of American-animators, lively and it imparts a believable (not necessarily “realistic”) quality to a work’s world and its inhabitants.What was your first favourite?
I don’t know, there’s much too many to sort through, I’m certain it’s something along the lines of Alice: Madness Returns or Anime.What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Lovely girls or cartoon-related irrespective of style.Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Raichiyo33If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
tombancroftHow has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
More like a combined influence of all the deviants I’ve met. A range from just like me and casual, to distant and professional, they’ve allowed me to see the different work ethics and formulate my own.What are your preferred tools to create art?
I prefer Traditional Tools. I am an enthusiastic tinkerer and collector of the many tools used by artists throughout time. I also have embraced using Digital Tools in tangent with Traditional Tools. Currently I’m in no capacity to afford physical coloring tools aside from markers so until then, digital paint is my game. As one who focuses on comic/cartoon art, this is my general set-up:
- Treefrog Bagasse Paper (because it’s fountain pen and eco-friendly)
- General’s Semi-Hex, Mitsubishi Hi-Uni, or Palomino Blackwing 602 wooden pencils
- Different-sized mechanical pencils
- White plastic erasers, Pentel Hi-Polymer or Staedtler Mars Plastic
- Pentel Clic Eraser
- Non-Photo Blue leadBeyond That
- Kolinsky Sable #2-3 Brushes. As of August 2015 I have most top-Synthetic Kolinsky brushes of similar size and they’re inferior in sharp points and snap in comparison. I use an New-Old Stock Winsor and Newton Series 7 #3 in general but in the beginning a cheapy Gold Taklon Princeton brush did well.
- Speedball Super Black India Ink for being cheap and very black.
- Faber-Castell PITT Pens (or COPIC Multiliners for marker work)
- Kuretake ZIG Manga Brush Pens
- COPIC Sketch/Ciao Markers (slowly phasing out Ciao markers from my collection for Sketch versions so that I can sight-pick the colors)What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Not at home but home is where I do training comfortably. Not with friends either. Coffee shops or the library are my favorite locations.What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Just making a deviantArt account, I’ve always wanted to join. And here I am, 4 years later.
Thanks for taking the time to read about me! Now, continue to browse around either here or there, to art, to write, or simply enjoy the view.